Let us guess: you’ve had this problem more than once. Suddenly, a big project comes along your way, but you need a top-notch IT Director to manage it the best way possible.
The interviewing process looks less than promising and the clock is ticking away. And that deadline grinds menacingly at the horizon. How great it would be if you can hire a verified asset just for these few months?
Well, now you can. And it’s even better than you believe.
A Virtual IT Director is the solution for all of your problems and headaches. It’s basically what the title says: an outsourced IT executive with unquestionable expertise and for a limited time. Something like an Interim Manager – only better!
It’s great for your company both if you need a CIO on call, or even if you simply lack the resources to hire one. Your business doesn’t matter, and the project’s size and type is irrelevant: we can be your Chief information officer for everything.
You can have a look at our broad palette of services to understand just how much we can help you. Few things you might have problems with:
- Suggestions concerning hardware and software updates to best serve your business requirements;
- Troubleshooting and support of the highest order;
- Data protection, backup, and cloud recommendations and solutions;
- IT project management;
- IT staff training, development and guidance;
- Custom software and application support and development;
- Optimizing systems in terms of security and service architecture design;
- Expert advice on communications of any kind, from VoIP to dedicated internet;
- Marketing strategies – anything from SEO and Google AdWords to SMM and digital ads;
Having a Virtual IT is like having Zinedine Zidane or Roy Keane in your team all the time: always in the centre of things, versatile and all-round captain fantastic overseeing everything and everyone.