Modern Slavery Policy
A modern slavery policy is not a legal requirement for our business. We fallout side the legal requirements to publish a modern slavery policy, you can find more here.
Unfortunately, legal requirements are not, nor are they often related to moral obligations which by nature should supersede legal or regulatory requirements.
We at Dee.ie Ltd have always approached things not just tech, with an ‘ever better’ attitude. We also believe that in key issues like the environment, slavery and poor governance practices, leads to a more unstable earth for everyone, our approach of starting as we mean to go on, is always at the forefront.
What we can do;
- Identify what modern slavery practices are conducted within localities we operate
- Acting transparent, review, identifying and audit areas of risk.
- Train our staff annually, to spot any signs of slavery risks and conditions within our supply chain, contractor chain and client chain.
- Make the process of reporting and recording this within our organization, simple for everyone.
- Reviewing annually what we have achieved and what we plan to achieve next
- Achieve minimum standards of a living wage for both our employees and our contractors within their localities.
These topics are something everyone knows is important but comes at a cost of obtaining profits, speeding trade, and achieving price points.
We are fully aware that having and adopting this policy can act to exclude us on pricing from certain contracts, however we feel deep enough about this to know it’s a business risk worth mitigating.
We know we can’t solve this on our own but believe that not adding to the problem, is the start to the solution and as ML and AI take centre stage, we believe they can have a massive impact on our points above.
Should you have any additional questions or queries, you can contact Dee.ie Ltd by live chat or via our contact page.